2)how to get back oob advance search 
    Advanced Search Term: 
    Exact Phrase: 
    Any of these words: 
    None of these words:
??

and how to add properties of date time
for e.g
Search for items created after ---------------- and before --------------------------
Coordinator
Nov 26, 2008 at 2:39 AM

It would be possible for me to add multi-scope options on this web part by introducing a new type of advanced search input (multi-select list box or checkbox). I will keep this as an additional control type to include for the next version. The other items related to the OOTB advanced search would require me to include another way to navigate to the OOTB advanced search page like the default web part does. I won’t be able to add the same features that the OOTB advanced search provides since I rely on keyword syntax and the OOTB advanced search uses FullText syntax behind the scenes. Would it be beneficial if I added the link back into this web part so you can at least navigate to the advanced search page?

Erik

This message is intended only for the named recipient and may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. Unauthorized individuals or entities are not permitted access to this information. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments. No response indicates that the information was received by the appropriate authorized party. Thank you.
Nov 27, 2008 at 8:46 PM
Yes, it be beneficial if  added the link back into this web part one can at least navigate to the advanced search page.
(make it visible property- so user can set true or false)

Adv search page should have facility for meta data properties addition has done before..